Friday, February 29, 2008

RAY GUN SHOOTS REPORTER!!!

My friend, JB, shared this link with me. The thing that is crazy here is seeing this reporter's reactions, but not seeing a cause for his reaction. Sure, we see and hear the operator of the ray gun, but we don't see a ray of light. This reporter pretty much looks insane. I know the first line of defense I always run to is plywood. If there isn't any of that around I look for the nearest mattress. Now, if both of these items are nowhere to be found then my mind would begin racing. Is there some sort of melon, crayon, dumpster, cardboard, chipmunk, indoctrination, vasectomy that I could shield myself with. I guess it all depends where this ray gun is being tested. Are you at some government compound or in the basement babysitting your hyperactive nephew Scooter?

0 comments: