Monday, March 10, 2008

Shakespeare's Den!!! Interesting and Weird Stuff!


I was doing some research to see if there really was a Danielle Steele action figure...you know to top Falcon. I know it was his idea and all, but I thought he would be really mad if I actually found one and then Eisenhower and her ran off to Abilene and got married!!! It could happen! Abilene is the most romantic place in the world!!! Eisenhower, Steele, heaving bosoms, and Abilene...AWESOME! You may ask why Abilene...well...that's where Eisenhower lived and where his eternal flame burns to this day! His eternal flame for romance!

Anyway...there isn't such an action figure! So needless to say, I'm having a crappy day.

I did find some crazy and interesting stuff...all kinds of stuff including the Jane Austin action figure. There was also a George Washington Carver finger puppet. I would have to say the highlight of Shakespeare's Den is the Unicorn and Narwhal action figures.



You're just going to have to trust me and read some of the descriptions.

Apparently the Unicorn has a code.

The Unicorn Code

1. Unicorns never lie.
2. Unicorns always lend a helping hand.
3. Unicorns are loyal.
4. Unicorns can keep a secret.
5. Unicorns don't use drugs.

We all have seen where a code helps or hurts. Who is this code really for, unicorns or to lull humans into a false sense of security. This is I, Robot all over again, and hopefully Will Smith will be involved.

0 comments: