Monday, March 24, 2008

An IMDB Biography For A Man Named Simply G.Q.


I've been sick for the past few days so I've had time to watch a few movies that I had laying around from Netflix. One of these movies was Rescue Dawn, the Werner Hertzog big-budget narrative version of the story of Dieter Dengler. I have to say I enjoyed it on the happy-ending, God Bless America end of the military movie spectrum, but Little Dieter Needs To Fly is much better. I tend to check IMDB for information on key players in the making of films previously watched, and after finishing this one I did just that. That is where I noticed that under all the normal names of actors there was one man listed as G.Q. I clicked on his acronym and found this gem of a biography. It includes words like "ad-raptation" in association with Shakespeare and describes the young actor as a "product of Chi-Tilly." It's one of the best bio's I've read, ever.

READ IT HERE!!!!

AND HE HAS A BROTHER NAMED J.A.Q.!!!

0 comments: