Monday, March 10, 2008

Segal in The Untitled Onion Movie!





I just watched the trailer for the up coming Untitled Onion Movie. I'm not sure if it is going to be good or not. I don't read the Onion. I know people who have and they seem to enjoy it. I don't know...I'm not really one for mixing pictures and words together in the same area. When it comes to me, pictures always win. Sorry words. That's just how it is. Stick to your own kind and you will win every time. I can spend a maximum of 5 minutes reading a magazine. I can finish a novel though...really...not just trying to impress everyone like last time.

Any way...like I was saying before I rudely interrupted myself...I saw the trailer and the thing that really stood out was that Steven "Golden Angel Voice" Segal was featured in a fake movie trailer portion. The movie was called "Cockpuncher". I have one bit of advice for the Onion...Segal rules! Scrap the rest of the movie and just make "Cockpuncher"...and let Segal do the whole soundtrack. Best movie ever! Could we get Michael Bay to direct this thing?! link

0 comments: