Monday, April 14, 2008

Julio Don't Eat Beans!!!

This post is related to the A day game tradition that I briefly described in my last post.



Many Bama fans are excited about our much anticipated recruiting class, and as far as I know I have designed the first t-shirt related to one of these top recruits, Julio Jones. The shirt was designed in the spirit of the A day game rivalry. I probably would not wear one of these shirts because Julio would probably play on the Crimson team (starting offense). If he did play on the white team then and only then could I support him. This would be a good conversation piece t-shirt. In a perfect world the Alabama A would be included, but if I was really going to sell these it would not be included due to copyright laws. Anyway...I just wanted to post my design.

0 comments: