Friday, November 14, 2008

Joe The Plumber is Writing a Book on American Values!!!


Joe the Plumber has a website!!! It's called Secureourfreedom.com!!! Go check it out!!! You can converse with Joe through the website's Joe The Forum! You can read more about his awesome, supremely informed opinions through the website's Joe The Blogger! There is also a Joe In The Media section of the site, just in case you haven't had enough Joe!!! You can pre-order his new book on American values there! Fuck YEAH! I'm so glad he didn't let being called out as an unlicensed plumber, owing back-taxes, and the fact that Obama's tax cuts would benefit him, stop him from speaking out against anti-American liberal policies and progressive ideas! I just signed up for my FREE "We Are Joe" membership and come pay-day,(cause we all know it's tough out there for the working class folk like Justin the Videographer/Editor) I'm probably going to upgrade to the "Freedom Membership!"

I'm really proud to support people like Joe the Plumber and Sarah Palin, who were swept up by a campaign that was desperately latching on to any uninformed, conservative, base-rallying fanatic,so much so, that soon after their hopes had collapsed, they capitalized on every last ounce of power, fame, and fortune left in an attempt to escape the everyday lives they stumped and praised before their inevitable return to everyday America. The one their party ruined.

1 comments:

Mr. Trione said...

Sounds great! I don't know much about politics...I guess this is the perfect opportunity for me to learn. Thanks for the tip!