Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Craigslist


"Listen If U Really Wanna Get 2 Know Me Just Send Me A Note Thanks I Hope I Hear From Ya Ladyz Soon Tke Care Bye." -craigslist posting

The craigslist personals are usually my most favorite stop on the intrawebs. Especially when you find this guy. I really enjoy the Missed Connections section. That's the last stop on the creepy express before stalker-ville.

I like one's like this too, where people show off their good side in a photo.

And then there is this.

It can even serve as an advertisement for World of Warcraft prostitutes.

1 comments:

Mr. Trione said...

Very Nice Indeed! It looks like this guy is doing well in the ladies department. I mean he does well with the ladies. Not that he buys the most fashionable women's clothing. He looks like he has received a good amount of notes. You didn't think I was going to get that did you, Falcon? Pretty ingenious! Wish I would of thought of it.